If your organisation has more than £38 million turnover and more than 250 employees, it is highly likely that you must comply with phase 2 ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme). Lupopia is happy to quote for this work.
As well as achieving ESOS compliance, we will highlight the energy saving opportunities.
There are some key dates that determine when different parts of the whole ESOS assessment take place:
- 31st December 2018 – the formal ESOS submission must include a set of 12 months worth of data that includes this date. This means the earliest we can officially submit is 1st January, assuming all data is available.
- 5th December 2019 – this is the latest date that we can submit
- Anytime from now until 5th December 2019 – we can carry out detailed audits and identify energy saving opportunities and still use this for the submission.
By law, a qualified lead ESOS assessor must carry out the assessment unless you have ISO5001 covering all energy used by your organisation.
It is anticipated that savings opportunities identified in the ESOS assessment will far outweigh the costs of the assessment itself. Note, it is not an ESOS requirement to implement the opportunities. However, savings will only be realised if your organisation proceeds with the opportunities.
Lupopia has a fully qualified lead ESOS assessor. We also employee a Chartered Environmentalist and sustainability consultant with over 12 years experience in the construction and housing sector. Relevant experience is:
- Carried out energy calculations for buildings and vehicle fleets throughout the UK over the last 10 years
- Chartered status is with the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
- Carried out energy assessments to help clients with BITC, ISO14001, SHIFT, Code for Sustainable Homes, BREEAM, Heat Regulations and many other compliance schemes
- 16 years in manufacturing industry reducing waste in high quality environments
- ISO 9001 internal auditor
Please get in touch to arrange a chat and proposal.